Last Updated: July 5, 2020
Subject to change at any time
Please read in full
I have the right to cancel a commission if I feel the TOS is violated. If I cancel due to a TOS violation, buyer will receive a partial refund and what work I have completed. I have the right to refuse service with no given reason.
- I am located in North Carolina, USA.
- Shipping rates are calculated from this location. I only use USPS for shipping unless requested otherwise. I have the right to refuse the request.
- Payment must be completed before we ship, so if you are paying through a payment plan, please see "Down Payments" section below.
- Full insurance on packages will be included in the cost of the items.
- I am not responsible for items lost in the mail or that arrive damaged. I am released of all responsibility of the item and package once it has been shipped. If an item is lost in the mail, please contact your local post office. Due to the material cost of these items, I cannot make free replacements. You are welcome to use the insurance money from USPS to automatically be added to my queue again for a replacement.
- I mark all international packages as merchandise; the customer should be prepared for and is expected to pay custom charges. It is illegal for me not to mark it as merchandise.
- If a package is returned to me, I will make three separate attempt to contact the buyer via e-mail provided at checkout. Buyer is responsible for paying additional shipping charges.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Returns will be handled on a case by case basis. Refunds will also be handled on a case by case basis. Final decision is up to Dragon Wood Shop.
To contact me about a return or refund, please email me at DragonWoodShop@gmail.com, message title "Return/Refund request", and in the body tell me the item you purchased and what day, why you want to return/refund the item, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. The date of your email is considered the date the return/refund request began.
DOWN PAYMENT & SPLIT PAYMENT PLANS
THESE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you have emailed about split payment plans, where 50% is required up front, this 50% Down Payment will not be refunded should you decide you no longer want your order. This covers time, taking a commission slot, and materials already ordered for your project.
If down payment has been paid, but it has been 3 or more months since payment was made and there has been no communication on part of the customer, the down payment is forfeited and commission is cancelled. The customer will need to recommission and pay the down payment again and commission in full.
I will hang on to your product for 2 months after completion, and if it is not paid off within that time, I will cancel the commission, keep the finished product, refund any money that exceeded the nonrefundable 50% down payment, and resell the project.